|30-11-2006, 05:14 PM||#1 (permalink)|
QA Tester is needed at Threewave
Threewave Software is looking for an exceptional and proactive Gameplay Balance Tester. The candidate will be responsible for running and creating test cases and test suites, performing regression testing, verifying claimed bug fixes and entering data into bug tracking system. Teamwork and a professional attitude is KEY to this role. Both verbal and written communication along with interpersonal skills is a MUST!
• Gameplay tuning and identification of game exploits
• Identify software defects, run test suites, verify fixes
• Enter bugs into Bug Tracking System
• Create limited test cases and test suites
• Basic to advanced software troubleshooting skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to remain focused until project completion
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze software defects
• Experience and understanding of console or PC game testing
• Software troubleshooting
• Extensive experience at a high-level competition playing and excelling in the First Person Shooter genre preferred
• Tester on at least 1 - 4 released software products
• Minimum 6 months software test experience. 1 year plus preferred.
• Game industry experience preferred but not necessary
Education & Experience
• High School diploma
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent desirable
Position Status: Full Time, extensive benefits package and stock options.
• Cover letter stating your availability and applicable experience.
• Current Resume stating the list of credits, titles and platforms.
If you meet the noted requirements and want to be part of a successful team offering a bright future then we want to hear from you!
Please apply to the attention of Kathy Gibson, Director of Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org. Special thanks to all applicants for their interest. Due to the volume of applicants, no phone calls please.