We dropped the requirement: "Only for Australian".
The project is under Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
so the description shall be vague.
The project is a fps/infiltration game.
Our main goal is to produce a proof of concept in 4-5 months which would enable us to seek funding for a second phase.
The solo game is similar to Hitman, the networked game to the Rainbow serie.
The Game Engine has been in casual development for the last 2 years.
All job seeker must be willing to sign an NDA (Non disclosure agreement)
None until funding is secured.
All the work will be noted and future payments shall be based on the material produced.
Depending on the funding either full time or freelance jobs will be available.
- Game Engine - OGE - Open Game Engine (www.opengameengine.org - Home)
- Modeling - Our engine uses the .mesh format that is default on Ogre3d. But it is easy to get any work out of Maya, 3dsMax or just about any 3d software.
- Animation - MOCAP bvh format. Other format must be integrated in the tool chain.
- Project manager & programmer (me)
- Artist: 3D modeler (building) and textures
- Artist: 3D modeler (guns, vehicle, ...)
- Artist: several 2D modelers
- Artist: Audio (music & sounds)
- A Character 3D Modeler & Animation
A freelancer until the proof of concept is done which means about 10 characters to model.
After that a permanent contract could be discussed.
Anybody experienced is welcome.
* Understanding of the limitations within real-time engines and working out solutions for the best results
* Good knowledge of basic properties of fabric to create realistic clothing and deformation on models
* A very good eye for detail and quality
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a creative and collaborative environment
* Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices
* Proven ability in at least one games development production seen through to completion
* Extensive knowledge of both keyframe and mocap production pipelines
* Ability to animate realistic characters and bring performances to life
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all the principles of animation
* Extensive knowledge of character production within a games pipeline
* Thorough understanding of texturing and UVing to maximise space
* Ability to model characters for deformation and animation
* Skinning of complex, layered geometry to deform realistically
* Creating and editing complex Set Driven Keys on joints to help with deformation of geometry
* Thorough understanding of normal maps both in generation and editing
* Demonstrate the ability to model realistic and believable characters
All inquiries should be sent to: lazalong at gmail . com
Thanks for reading