|30-01-2013, 10:02 AM||#1 (permalink)|
[PAID] 2D Pixel/UI Artist
Hey, I'm currently developing a platform based game and I'm seeking for an talented 2D pixel artist.
Since this is an indie project I can't pay very much (I've calculated some hundred bucks for _all_ graphic elements in the game), but maybe there is someone willing to help me out, get some bucks and credits in the finished game.
The coding part of the game is almost finished and I have already most of the graphics. But some are missing and for sure some of the graphics could be done much better.
What I need:
- Some graphics (~400px x 240px) for a win/lose level screen (player crashed with his vehicle/player in a winning pose).
- Some ingame plattform elements (~32-64px x 32-64px)
- maybe a refurbishing of the UI - so that the whole game fits somehow more together.
- Some animated character/enemies spites (~5 frames, 32x32px)
What I already have:
- I have alredy the main character in his vehicle (that can be used for further designs)
- some animated character/enemies sprites, plattforms, UI elements
- full running game
- It's a typical platform game placed in the stone age.
- Payment only over paypal.
If anyone is interested or needs more information please drop me a line.
|30-01-2013, 04:46 PM||#2 (permalink)|
hey, seems pretty cool- I'd be happy to help!
Can't find your email on here anywhere but here's my folio:
Ben Pearce, Freelance Concepts and design from Gerroa, Australia
you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org