|16-01-2013, 03:09 AM||#1 (permalink)|
GAMELOFT Romania, Cluj-Napoca Studio is hiring 3D Game Environment Artist
As a 3D Game Environment Artist you will work on modeling, texturing and lighting level environments and assets.
• Extensive knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Maya or XSI (basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max is a must)
• Highly proficient in modeling 3D environments and objects, using both hi-poly and low-poly techniques
• Good knowledge about lightning techniques (vertex colour and lightmap are a must)
• Able to animate basic objects in a 3D environment (trees, moving objects etc.)
• Able to work respecting strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions
• Good artistic sensibilities
• The ability to produce textures of high artistic quality is an important plus
• General knowledge about 3D rendering engines and adjacent technologies (shaders, scripts) is an important plus
• Experience in creating games and knowledge about the gaming art and history are very appreciated
The ideal candidate is able to create the whole artistic part of a game level, models terrain geometry, level objects and props at the top quality required by the next-gen consoles market (Apple iPhone, Playstation 3 Nintendo Wii, XBOX 360). He creates textures, sets up lighting, optimizes the geometry of the level, uses in-house tools to export and check the level in-game.
• Increase your knowledge by working in an experienced and professional environment;
• Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
• Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
• Lunch tickets;
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
• Working premises including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours;
- Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, massage being an option;
- Relaxation area with ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
If interested, send your inquiries, CV and portfolio to email@example.com (online portfolios also accepted)